You are hereBack to top
The Copyright Handbook: What Every Writer Needs to Know (Paperback)
If you work with words, you need this book
No writer likes to see their hard work or creativity copied by others--or to be accused of copying. Fortunately, The Copyright Handbook provides everything you need to protect yourself. Find information and forms to help you:
- learn what copyright law protects and doesn't
- register your work with the Copyright Office
- deal with infringers, online and off
- transfer ownership of a copyright
- get international copyright protection
- understand the "fair use" rule
- obtain permission to use copyrighted work, and
- profit from your copyright.
The 14th edition is updated with key court decisions and emerging rules in order to provide the latest guidance on registering and protecting your work.
With Downloadable Forms: Essential forms and agreements including a Copyright Assignment, Work-Made-for-Hire Agreement, Collaboration Agreement, and Permission Agreement are available for download (details inside).